Correct spelling for LEVID
We think the word levid is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for levid
- lead At least I think you ought to let Cherry lead her own life after this!
- leaved They would bring in some ready money, and I learned from my garden book that strap-leaved turnips, sown on the cleared spaces, would have time to mature.
- led She turned abruptly and led the way to the house.
- levi Then when he could bear no more Levi Markham got up and walked over to Sandy.
- levi's In Parliament Street, near the corner of the street leading to Levi's office, they passed a policeman, lounging on the flagway.
- Laved Here he laved his face and head, being very much refreshed by the process.
- Levied Coach Robey had again levied on it for a player, taking Merton to the first when Gafferty was lost to him, and again Mr. Boutelle growled and protested and, finally, philosophically shrugged his shoulders.
- Leif And when he saw Gudrid he loved her and sought her in marriage, and Leif giving his consent to it, Thorfinn and Gudrid were married.
- laid And the dog Balthasar, following, laid the bone of one of the cutlets they had eaten at their feet.
36 words made from the letters levid
4 letter words made from levid:
5 letter words made from levid:
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way