Correct spelling for LEWS
We think the word lews is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for lews
- laws The second basis of our inquiry is: The assumed permanence of natural laws.
- lees "It is a matter of regret," he said to me in Washington one day, "that family tradition has decreed that all Lees shall be soldiers.
- lens Just light the lamp, Jervis, and let us examine it with a lens."
- less Can't you do it for less?
- lewd As for that, said the damosel, wit thou well they have disdain and scorn to light off their horses to fight with such a lewd knight as thou art.
- lewis Having used up all his Lewis-gun ammunition upon marching troops, one lad fired his Very-lights, his signal-rockets, at the next group of men he saw.
- mews She crossed over the little street, and hid herself in the shadow of a passage leading to a mews.
- news "Don't be angry with me, my dear," he cried; "the news is so good.
- ad-lib His lyrical style borders on joke rap; his ad-lib overdubs are typically done in jest and the content of his rhymes often are wisecracks.
5 words made from the letters lews
Misspelling of the day
- am overjoyed