Correct spelling for LGHTLY
We think the word lghtly is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for lghtly
- alertly She did not travel very far. She stopped the car, springing alertly to her feet and pulling the bell-rope.
- flatly As flatly I should refuse to enlighten you.
- fleetly As they closed over it, a gay ripple of laughter sounded behind him, fading fleetly into the distance.
- gladly I will do it gladly!...
- hotly At present it seemed hardly likely that she should ever weep again; she felt strong and confident, and was still burning with indignation, none the less hotly that the outward flame had gone down.
- knightly However, they would not trust his word, and not until he had pledged his knightly faith would they consent to stop.
- laity The clergy separates itself from the laity and superposes itself upon it as the necessary intermediary between earth and heaven.
- lastly Lastly, she muttered into the vessel a series of incantations, which Ledscha repeated after her, and gazed as if spellbound at the dark liquid which covered the bottom.
- lately The house belongs to a doctor, who has lately taken it.
- latterly Latterly give cod-liver oil to complete the cure, which, in this case, will act like magic.
3 words made from the letters lghtly
4 letter words made from lghtly:
5 letter words made from lghtly:
Misspelling of the day
- hair of dog bit one
- malicious tactics