Correct spelling for LGIVE
We think the word lgive is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for lgive
- clive The name of the new conqueror was Robert Clive; the name of the magnificent empire was India.
- give Give my love to Mr. Elschild.
- giver It is instructive to follow him, as we are able to do soon after his removal to Scarborough, into his chamber, and see how, when alone with the gracious Giver, he was wont to regard the precious gift; how he lamented that he had not used the talent more diligently; and how his mind was enlarged to see the grace and power which the Lord is ready to bestow on those who seek and trust him with their whole heart.
- glove "You must not feel yourself alone, dear child," she said, smoothing my hair with one hand, from which she had drawn off the glove.
- jive Aggravation" (1989), song on UK Jive, by The Kinks Aggravation (1991), album by Treponem Pal, a French band
- lave As it was, Terry Clark shouted, as he blew the muddy water from his mouth: "What a sinsible young gintleman I was to lave me gun on the other side."
- lawgiver Daniel Webster said of it: "I doubt whether any single law of any lawgiver, ancient or modern, has produced effects of more distinct, marked, and lasting character."
- life "I take my life from thee tonight.
- like Swimmin' like a swile!
- live Fair are grown-up people's trees, But the fairest woods are these; Where, if I were not so tall, I should live for good and all.
- liver I have now a piece of the dark stone of which the liver was composed, which I keep for striking a light.
- livy I had Livy the next hour and was called on to translate.
- love "The sacred book of the Jews, Sire," replied Zoe; "one that I know you do not love."
- lxiv Bulletin, 1909, LXIV: 61-64.
- Gave 5304. Did he tell you that he only gave you 32 lbs.
- Gyve I cut, I gyve, I gape, I rayle.
31 words made from the letters lgive
4 letter words made from lgive:
5 letter words made from lgive:
Misspelling of the day