Correct spelling for LIAS
We think the word lias is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for lias
- alias Then we came upon a distinct piece of Roman paved road, which showed that we were upon the high-road between Neapolis and Scythopolis, alias Shechem and Bethshan, alias Nabloos and Beisan.
- bias Indeed, it is just on this account that the evidence for it is so opposed by those who are pre-occupied by the anti-religious bias of contemporary science.
- dias What had we better do, Dias?
- liar "Call me a liar if you like, Dick, my lad.
- Elias Then, just as she was reaching out for the chief prizes of her ambition, she came face to face with a man, whose visage she never had forgotten- Elias Droom!
- Lisa Poor little 'Marm Lisa,' as the neighbours called her!
- Lips She looked at him and smiled, and she almost lifted her lips.
- lies Then don't you forget it; and none o' your lies.
- LIDS This time it is her lids that fall.
6 words made from the letters lias
Misspelling of the day
- attach weight to