Correct spelling for LICVE
We think the word licve is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for licve
- alcove Weary of this, he rose at last, intending to read awhile to see if it would render him sleepy; but as he drew the curtain before his alcove, in order to shield the light from the eyes of the companions whom he supposed to be safe in their beds fast asleep, he was struck with the unusual silence of the room.
- cave It's behind you there in the cave."
- cleave "You gave me your 'and that night in Tavy Cleave, and told me I could trust you.
- clive It would have been next to impossible to discover any traces of relationship between the swarthy natives of India and their conquerors, whether Alexander or Clive, but for the testimony borne by language.
- clove "My dear little friend," said Sir Norman, drawing his sword, and flourishing it within an inch of the royal nose, "just make that remark again, and my sword will cleave your pretty head, as the cimetar of Saladin clove the cushion of down!
- cove I suppose they stayed in another cove back of us while the storm passed.
- cv Stanza cv. line 2.
- give I trust you give what you ask.
- giver There must be One who is not only a law-giver, but in himself also the realisation of the law of the moral world.
- glove "It was a right-hand glove you found.
- jive The Playboy Bunny The Trix rabbit Jive Bunny, the face of the UK chart-topping novelty pop music act Jive Bunny and the Mastermixers The Gamestop Bunny mascot
- kiev Dragomirov was for many years Commander of the Kiev Military region and known by his epigrammatic style.
- lac A wagon road had been cut through the timber from Fond du Lac to Lake Michigan, but only one family, as yet, had found a home between the former place and Sheboygan Falls.
29 words made from the letters licve
4 letter words made from licve:
5 letter words made from licve:
Misspelling of the day
- go out of one way