Correct spelling for LIDFE
We think the word lidfe is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for lidfe
- dive For I mean to grow as little as the dolly at the helm, And the dolly I intend to come alive; And with him beside to help me, it's a-sailing I shall go, It's a-sailing on the water, when the jolly breezes blow And the vessel goes a divie-divie-dive.
- lad "Why, my dear lad," she said, "where are your eyes?"
- lade Also the structure of the lade, seen when drained, is consistent with that for a canal with the towpath along the eastern bank.
- ladle In 1609, in The Gull's Horne Book, a gallant is described as follows: Before the meate comes smoaking to the board our Gallant must draw out his tobacco box, the ladle for the cold snuff into his nostrils, the tongs and the priming iron.
- leafed Once away from the hotel grounds, there was heavy growth, vines, creepers, and broad-leafed plants.
- led He led us to triumph.
- left And that is what he did-and the girl left him because he was a drunkard!
- leiden For the wars in Boni, see Perelaer, De Bonische expeditien, 1859-1860 ( Leiden, 1872); and Meyers, in the Militaire Spectator (1880).
- lid I think it had something to do with the fact that he had only one small can of milk to carry, and that of that he had left the lid loose and walked so quickly that he spilled milk on the pavement.
- lidded She liked the worshipping admiration in the red-lidded eyes which had once been handsome, and she believed, what he often said, that there was nothing on earth he wouldn't do for her.
- lido The Admiral of the Arsenal and the Lido stands in front as pilot; at the helm is the Admiral of Malamacco, and around him the ship- carpenters of the Arsenal.
- Leif He sent a thrall and asked Leif to come to him. So Leif walked down the long hall and stood before the king.
- Lidia Lidia Broccolino (born Lidia Broccolini in 1958), Italian film, television and stage actress
- DEF STRONGE, def. adj. strong, 1726; pl. cruel, bitter, 2639.
- DIFF Chemical colitis Main article: Chemical colitis Chemotherapy-induced colitis Vascular disease Ischemic colitis Main article: Ischemic colitis Infectious Infectious colitis A subtype of infectious colitis is Clostridium difficile colitis, which is informally abbreviated as "c diff colitis".
- laid 2:6 But she had brought them up to the roof of the house, and hid them with the stalks of flax, which she had laid in order upon the roof.
25 words made from the letters lidfe
4 letter words made from lidfe:
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten