Correct spelling for LIER
We think the word lier is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for lier
- bier For you how many a widow drops a tear, In silent anguish, on her husband's bier!
- flier A glance over the side showed me that the vessel was a regular flier; for although there was but a moderate breeze blowing, and the craft was close-hauled, she was going along at a pace of fully nine knots.
- leer "Well, yes, you're right there," came from the man, with a rather ill-favoured leer.
- liar No, sir, I haven't any use for a liar.
- lie And yet she had told a lie about the book.
- lied "I have lied: he is alive!
- lief H. R. would as lief get another man!
- lien According to every principle of law, creditors have a lien on the property of their debtors.
- lieu The Poets have given a mixed description: and in lieu of the Deity of the place have introduced these strange personages, the ideas of whose size were borrowed from sacred edifices, where the Deity was worshipped.
8 words made from the letters lier
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way