Correct spelling for LIFTET
We think the word liftet is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for liftet
- gifted I was tired of praise, tired of being called gifted, tired of hearing reiterated by others that which I knew so well myself.
- lift That was my only way, but you, monsieur, you can lift him off the board entirely.
- lifted She had lifted the child up to his face.
- lifter He describes with enthusiasm the appearance of Madame Nathalie, when playing the part of an elderly provincial bourgeoise in a curtain-lifter called "Le Village."
- listed He had been black-listed.
- Rifted It was eleven o'clock or thereabouts, and the clouds had rifted letting through the starlight, when dark forms began to lumber from the surrounding woods and pad around the camp, sniffing at various objects and breathing heavily.
- Sifted Add a cupful of milk, half a cupful of sifted flour, one egg well-beaten, and salt and pepper to season.
41 words made from the letters liftet
4 letter words made from liftet:
Misspelling of the day