Correct spelling for LIGNED
We think the word ligned is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ligned
- aligned Reynolds saw the village already divided into two camps, a small militant minority, aligned with Dick and David, and a waiting, not particularly hostile but intensely curious majority, who would demand certain things before Dick's reinstatement in their confidence.
- lane Yours very truly, John Lane.
- lied Now, gentlemen, you will be able to see if I lied.
- lien Samanon will only take your bills at fifty per cent, and insists on a lien on your salary as security.
- lin Frank-lin thought that ants have some way of telling other ants that there is work to do.
- lind The Britons called it Lind-coit.
- line Do you see that line of trees?"
- linear Corolla the same size as the calyx, 5 linear petals, the lower shorter and curved.
- lined Fanny stooped and brushed the lined forehead with her fresh young lips.
- linen As there was no choice, Maitland obtained leave to put some linen in his travelling-bag, and was carried off to what we should call the nearest police-station.
- liner "Madam," said Burke, springing to his feet and standing proudly before Mrs. Cliff, "I'd throw up the command of the finest liner on the Atlantic to be captain of the Summer Shelter for this summer!
- ling "The gorse under the ling, eh?
- linger I could not be mistaken; the voice which I heard here that night rings still in my ears; its echo seems yet to linger in the room."
- lingo All that is the lingo of ...
84 words made from the letters ligned
5 letter words made from ligned:
4 letter words made from ligned:
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re