Correct spelling for LIKLIY
We think the word likliy is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for likliy
- like And how am I to be like you then, if you won't let me do the way you do?
- likely "Not likely," he said.
- lilac An old woman sat on the same seat, dressed in a black gown and lilac print apron, with a curtain bonnet of the same print on her head.
- lillie "But, Lillie," urged the elder one, "Your little legs, you know, Are younger than mine are, child, And so you ought to go!"
- lilo John Coffman, developer of LILO (boot loader)
- lily The face of Lily still haunted his eyes; the voice of Lily still rang in his ears.
- loki They always carried a raven with them; and as for Loki-he can be an imp, or a Valkyrur.
- luckily Luckily I was at home.
- lyly They are the same as in Lyly, only, as we shall see, the honest printer closes his remarks with a slight reservation.
- Lankly There was no hat on his head, and, thanks to his swim in the river, his hair-which had grown excessively long in Ruhleben-hung lankly over his eyes and forehead, producing altogether an appearance not very uncommon in the country.
- Lila And what is more to the point-such is the contention of the eldest Miss Morton of the fourth grade in the Lincoln school, he has driven around to the school twice this spring to take little Lila out riding, and even though her mother has told the teachers to let the child go if she cared to, the little girl would not go and he was mean to the principal and insolent, though Heaven knows it is not the principal's fault, and if the janitor hadn't been standing right there-but it really makes little difference what would have happened; for the janitor in every school building, as every one knows, is a fierce and awesome creature who keeps more dreadful things from happening that never would have happened than any other single agency in the world.
- Lilia "A murderess-the mother of my loved Lilia a murderess!" groaned Clarence Stuart, hoarsely.
- Lilly Lilly shook her head.
- likelier And was anything likelier?
16 words made from the letters likliy
Misspelling of the day
- are distributed