Correct spelling for LIL
We think the word lil is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for lil
- ail You know not; only where the kildees wade There in the foamy scum, There where the wet rocks ail,- Low rocks to which the water-reptiles come, Basking pied bodies in the brindled shade,- Dim as a bubble's prism on the grail Below, an angled sparkle rayed, While lights and shadows aid From breeze-blown clouds that lounge at sunny loss, Deep down, a sense of wavy features quail The heart; with lips that writhe and fade And clench; tough, rooty limbs that twist and cross, And flabby hair of smoky moss.
- il By the way," he added, turning to his wife, "il parait qu'il sont maries."
- ill I have been ill.
- li His ears were tickled with the sound of such phrases as these: ecco li buoni polastri, picioni, presuto, salcicie, and all the other fine things of the sort, which soldiers are fond of calling to mind when they return from those parts to Spain.
- lid The highroads wandered out into the country, and disappeared in the sunny distance, where the edge of the earth and the edge of the sky fitted together, like a jewel box with the lid ajar.
- lie Don't dare to lie to me, you dog!
- lii Archiv fuer die gesammte Physiologie, 1892, LII: 165-185.
- lilo Gantu, known as Captain Gantu in Lilo & Stitch and the end of Leroy & Stitch, is an extremely large and muscular alien with a gruff, militant personality, Gantu resembles a bipedal whale with gray skin, sky blue eyes and pillar-like legs, wearing black battle shirt and black shorts and stands 20 feet tall.
- lilt The world is gay!-Such lilt and song, Such mellowness of tune, Such drifting airs from wave and shore, From rock and sand and dune.
- lily Lily did not pause till she had reached the grassy ball-room, and here all the children came round her and shut out her delicate form from Kenelm's sight.
- lin Lin jerked out: Well, ef that don't beat the bugs.
- lip Her lip trembled; her eye told of sensations too deep for tears.
- Lib Crinitus de doctrina Christiana lib.
- Lila One day while Mr. Brotherton was wrapping up "Little Women" and a "Little Colonel" book and "Children of the Abbey" that Dr. Nesbit was buying for Lila Van Dorn, the Doctor piped, "Well, George, they say you're getting to be a regular anarchist-the way you're talking about conditions in the Valley?"
- Gil One day kitty fell overboard and Gil saw her and plunged into the sea to save her.
1 words made from the letters lil
3 letter words made from lil:
Misspelling of the day
- punitive actions
- re examination