Correct spelling for LILLA
We think the word lilla is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for lilla
- lille But this time not only the Dutch deputies, but also Eugene, were opposed to the daring venture, and it was decided that Eugene should besiege Lille, while Marlborough with the field army covered the operations.
- lillie Years and years ago Squire and Mrs. Trevellyan had one only child, a little girl named Lillie.
- lilo Johann Wittenborg (1363) - Beheaded in Lübeck for dereliction of duty Klaus Störtebeker (1400) – Beheaded for being a pirate in Hamburg Thomas Müntzer (1525) – Beheaded after the Battle of Frankenhausen during German Peasants War Ludwig Haetzer (1529) – Executed in Konstanz for Protestant radicalism (but technically for adultery) Thomas von Imbroich (1558) - Beheaded for heresy in Cologne Johann Philipp Kratz von Scharffenstein (1635) - Beheaded for treason in Vienna Hans Ulrich von Schaffgotsch (1635) - Beheaded for treason in Regensburg Hans Hermann von Katte (1730) - Beheaded in Küstrin for helping Crown Prince Frederick of Prussia in an attempt to flee to England Schinderhannes (1803) – Guillotined in Mainz for armed robbery and other crimes Karl Ludwig Sand (1820) - Beheaded for the murder of August von Kotzebue in Mannheim Max Hödel (1878) – Executed for attempting to assassinate Emperor Wilhelm I Weimar Republic Fritz Haarmann (1925) – The Butcher (or Vampire) of Hanover – Guillotined in Hanover for murder Peter Kürten (1931) – The Vampire of Düsseldorf – Guillotined in Cologne for murder Nazi Germany Bruno Tesch (1933) – Executed in Altona with three others after "Altona Bloody Sunday" Marinus van der Lubbe (1934) – Guillotined in Leipzig for starting the Reichstag fire Benita von Falkenhayn and Renate von Natzmer (1935) – Executed by axe in Berlin for espionage Edgar Josef André (1936) – Beheaded in Hamburg for treasonous involvement in the Reichstag Fire Helmut Hirsch (1937) – Executed in Berlin for treason Lilo Herrmann (1938) – Guillotined in Berlin for treason Wilhelm Kusserow (1940) - Jehovahs Witness beheaded for refusing to serve in German military service Maurice Bavaud (1941) – Guillotined in Berlin for attempting to assassinate Hitler Helmuth Hübener (1942) – Guillotined in Berlin for treason Ilse Stöbe (1942) – Guillotined in Berlin for treason via Red Orchestra Wolfgang Kusserow (1940) - Jehovahs Witness beheaded for refusing to serve in German military service Franz Jägerstätter (1943) – Guillotined in Berlin as a conscientious objector Maria Restituta (1943) – Guillotined for treason Cato Bontjes van Beek (1943) – Guillotined in Berlin for conspiracy to commit treason Mildred Harnack (1943) – American born.
- lily On this sad day of which I write I knew that Lily, whom I loved, would be walking alone beneath the great pollard oaks in the park of Ditchingham Hall.
- loll Let vapid idlers loll in silk Around their costly board; Give us the bowl of samp and milk, By homespun beauty poured!
- lolly Bonnaroo Beard & Mustache Competition Ogya African Drum and Dance by Mawre & Company Jill Andrews The Poetix Vanguard Hunab Kru Breakdancing Gypsy Hands Tribal Dance Miss Lolly Pops Burlesque Coterie The Silent Disco Powered by Vitaminwater: DJ Logic DJ Equal Motion Potion The Lunar Stage: World Cup: England v.
- lull These merry mortals seemed to lull themselves carelessly in the secure enjoyment of peace and prosperity, and how blue the sky was, how warmly and brightly the sun shone!
- lully In the first period Versailles was an opera splendidly given, the partition by Lully, the libretto by Moliere, in which the monarch, as tenor, strutted on red heels, ogling the prime donne, eyeing the house, warbling airs solemn yet bouffe.
- villa The garden-gate of North Villa was now open.
- Leila Figure it out for yourself, Leila," he said, waving a mottled fat hand at her.
- Lela A fellow who would take the chances he did to save Lela Barker from drowning couldn't be frightened by Springer.
- Lelia "Well, I think you might be sorry, or pretend that you are, anyway, if only for look's sake," tartly rejoined Lelia, with another wandering glance at the sea.
- Lila I'll be out to-night and we'll hear Lila and look at the rugs.
- Lola Upon the next morning Lola ran off through the alfalfa rather excitedly.
- Luella But, once more safe, the charms of Luella Knapp again claimed the major part of my thoughts, and when I went to sleep it was with her scornful words ringing in my ears.
- Willa Bennett College for Women David Dallas Jones (1926–1955) Willa Beatrice Player (1955–1966) – Bennetts first female president Isaac H.
- Layla The private palace of Zainul Beg, father of Janahara and Nadir Sharif and grandfather of Princess Layla, was more modest than that of Nadir Sharif, and its architecture more Persian, almost consciously reminiscent of the land of his birth.
- Lula The Master done well by them, too. Master Jess and Mistress Lula was Christian peoples.
- Lilia Lilia non domina sunt magis alba mea; Ut Moeotica nix minio si certet Eboro, Utque rosae puro lacte natant folia.
- Leola "Claire," "Elaine," "Her Heart's Desire," " Leola Dale's Fortune," "Her Ransom," "Leslie's Loyalty," "Lorrie; or, Hollow Gold," "The Marquis," "Only a Girl's Love," "She Loved Him," "A Wasted Love," Etc.
- Lilly It was not till her mother attempted a second thrust that Lilly realised it was the bread-knife that her mother held in her hand.
6 words made from the letters lilla
4 letter words made from lilla:
5 letter words made from lilla:
Misspelling of the day
- attach weight to