Correct spelling for LILLAN
We think the word lillan is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for lillan
- lilac It used to climb up to her windows by a lilac-bush or a climbing rose-tree and look brightly in at her while enjoying the nuts she gave it on the window-sill.
- lille This French line extended from the sea to Maubeuge, passing through Dunquerque, Cassel, Lille, Cambrai, and Bouchain.
- lillie Lillie cried all the time she was preparing my lunch.
- lolling Hammerton rather liked the idea of lolling on a luxurious yacht and explaining to the outwitted owner just how he had done it.
- lulling When wearied Nature sinks to sleep, And all is hushed,-all, save the voice of Love, Whose broken murmurings swell the balmy blast Of soft Favonius, which at intervals 10 Sighs in the ear of stillness, art thou aught but Lulling the slaves of interest to repose With that mild, pitying gaze?
- milan Prince Lobkowitz, who remembered his gamekeeper's son, introduced the young man to the Italian Prince Melzi, who induced him to accompany him to Milan.
- villain So you see there is no one to do the business of the heavy villain.
- Gillian I can do nothing for Gillian.
- Lila You and Lila slip over to mother's for half an hour-come back at half past twelve.
- Lillian Madge put her arm around Lillian.
- Allan There was only one thing in the world wanted to make Sir Allan Beaumerville perfect, women declared, and that one thing was a wife.
19 words made from the letters lillan
Misspelling of the day
- am distinguished from
- art deficient in
- art in mid-air
- be satisfied