Correct spelling for LIQUIRE
We think the word liquire is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for liquire
- acquire It is allowed on all hands that England is the arena of its historical career, and the question therefore always takes this start,-How did the English acquire it?
- leisure I'm going to be a lady of leisure some day."
- liqueur There'd come a bottle of fine liqueur At Christmas.
- liquid Just before she ceased, her arms stretched out right froggily, her weird eyes rolled about, and she gulped a mighty gulp of the strange thin medium that covered the surface of her liquid home.
- liquor "I say, Duncan, won't you have some more liquor?
- litre Suppose, for instance, we have a gramme-molecule of a gas at 0deg C. in a space of 1 litre.
- loire Similar directions are to be found among the Veteres Consuetudines of the Benedictine Abbey of S. Benoit sur Loire, or Fleury, founded A.D. 625. Floriacensis vetus Bibliotheca, 8vo.
- lucre Last of all, no man can prove that I committed that fact for lucre or gaine.
- lure Landor was drawn by her lure into returning to England.
- quire At the magnificent marriage of Queen Mary and Philip, in Winchester Cathedral, in 1554, we are told that, "The trumpets sounded, and they both returned, hand in hand, to their traverses in the quire, and there remained until mass was done, at which time wyne and sopes were hallowed, and delivered to them both."
- require What do you require, Mr. Adair?
- squire I like the reverend's Popery as little as the squire like it, and I tell him so, yet he go on bringing me the Standard every day when he've done with it.
- Liquored She will, she will; justice hath liquored her. We steal as in a castle, cock-sure; we have the receipt of fern-seed, we walk invisible.
- Lire The sum fixed for these was ninety-eight lire, but the Servite brothers augmented it by forty-two lire more, seeing the work was "veramente maravigliosa"; thus these two were paid at the same rate as the other five of S. Filippo-seventy lire or ten scudi each.
- Laurie My love to Laurie."
- liquors He vas essentially thoughtless, betrays everywhere a most effeminate quality of sensibility, and is the sport of that pseudo-enthusiasm and baseless rapture which we see so often allied with the excitement of strong liquors.
41 words made from the letters liquire
5 letter words made from liquire:
rueil, qirui, elqui, quire, lurie, qurie, iurie, urile, liqui, qurei.
4 letter words made from liquire:
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten