Correct spelling for LIQURE
We think the word liqure is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for liqure
- cure The Cure remembered Louis Trudel's last words: "Look-look-I gave-him-the sign-of .
- figure You can figure that out for yourself.
- lacquer With the "putting on the lacquer" the fighting spirit of the men had been sharpened to its keenest edge.
- leisure "We'd better take the bag along, and you can go through it at your leisure.
- ligature 7. Certain words use oe ligature in the original.
- like I like you still.
- liquefy You know that this substance has been used a good deal by modern painters and that it has a very dangerous peculiarity; I mean its tendency to liquefy, without any very obvious reason, long after it has dried.
- liqueur At dessert only he allowed himself a small glass of liqueur drowned in an enormous glass of water.
- liquid The Boches used liquid fire on some new troops and we lost ground.
- liquor "That's a lot of liquor," Malone said.
- Laurie "Lory, or Laurie, something like that.
- LIQ Forty minims of liq. strych.
34 words made from the letters liqure
5 letter words made from liqure:
4 letter words made from liqure:
Misspelling of the day
- be disagreeable