How to spell LISSEN correctly?
If you accidentally misspell "lissen", fear not! Here are possible correct suggestions to set it right: listen, lessen, lasso, lessen, lessen. These words will help you convey your intended meaning accurately. Remember to proofread your work to ensure correct spelling and clear communication.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell lissen correctly
- Larsen Larsen played an incredible game yesterday and scored the winning goal.
- lessee The lessee agreed to comply with all of the landlord's rules and regulations regarding the use of the property.
- lessen The medication helped to lessen the pain in her knee.
- lessens Taking breaks and practicing self-care lessens the feeling of burnout.
- lesson I learned a valuable lesson after failing my exam.
- liken I wouldn't liken him to a saint; he has his faults.
- linen I love the feel of fresh, crisp linen bedding.
- lisbon I am planning a trip to Lisbon this summer.
- lisle I need to buy some lisle socks for the winter.
- listen If you want to have a successful conversation, you need to listen to what the other person is saying.
- liven I like to add spices to my cooking to liven up the flavor.
- loosen You need to loosen the screws before you can remove the cover.
- risen The sun has risen above the horizon, signaling the start of a new day.
Misspelling of the day