Correct spelling for LITTE
We think the word litte is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for litte
- late It would be late, and she would be in bed, perhaps, but that made no difference.
- latter The latter can be used by one man, but is easier with two.
- letter Oh, by the way, I have the letter here in my safe-I found it only the other day."
- lit It lit up the glory of her red-gold hair.
- lite His eyes stared vacantly straight up at the ceiling, where a single cobweb which Jean had not noticed swayed in the air-current Lite set in motion with the opening of the door.
- liter A solution of 50 grams of ammonium sulphide per liter of water is next brushed on, and the fur again dried.
- lithe The air of lazy jesting disappeared; his face became earnest, and he walked with a kind of meekness beside the girl, looking at her guardedly with a devotion that did not lose the grace of a single motion of her lithe figure.
- litre It is easy of trial, and may be used by dissolving one gramme of chloride of gold in half a litre of ordinary water, and thirty grammes of hyposulphite of soda in another half litre of similar water; then pour the solution of chloride of gold into that of soda, by little and little, agitating it exactly as in M. Fizeau's preparation, of which there is but a variation.
- litter No litter of beloved birds' eggs, snake-skins, turtle-shells!
- little He thought for a little.
- lotto Lotto, Wieniawski, Teresina Tua, and a host of other distinguished violinists studied under him: among them also was Charles M. Loeffler, of the Boston Symphony Orchestra.
- lute Then he commanded one of the hand-maidens to take the lute and strike it over the Wag's head, whilst the rest smote upon their instruments.
- latte However that might be, he was very amusing; and as we cared nothing for the police, we not only endured but we encouraged his visits,-which was not hard to do in view of his passion for poncio spongato and spuma di latte.
- Lottie Lottie withered into penitence with the first words of this reproof.
- LOTT August 3, 1910. Mr. G. W. McBride: Please deliver to Edward Lott goods from your store to the amount of ten dollars, and charge to my account.
24 words made from the letters litte
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re