Correct spelling for LITTEL
We think the word littel is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for littel
- lately "'Hypnotic' 's a new word-it's been brought in lately-it means 'mesmeric.
- latter But the latter seemed as though he did not notice Martin's surprise.
- latterly " Latterly I have been the governess of your daughter, madame," said I. "Oh!"
- letter This letter came to you-when did you say, Mr. Mallowe?
- libel He and they contended for referring this libel to a committee.
- lintel A skull was fastened to the lintel of the door.
- lite Lite gave the latigo a final pull which made Pard grunt.
- liter 0 liter diesel engines, submitted to CARB in December 2015, claiming that these "do not adequately address overall impacts on vehicle performance, emissions and safety".
- litre The Maß (pronounced [ˈmas], a Bavarian feminine noun, thus die Maß, for a mug containing one litre of liquid, though commonly misinterpreted as the Standard German noun Maß, pronounced [ˈmaːs] and grammatically neuter, thus das Maß, and translating to "measure") is a term used in German-speaking countries for a unit of volume, now typically used only for measuring beer sold for immediate on-site consumption.
- litter But when those fools of mine brought me to my castle they bore me lying upon a litter to my wife's chamber.
- little More than a little, monsieur, more than a little friendship only!
- Lithely The envoy stepped lithely aside when he rose.
- latte In 2014, Coffee Crisp Latte was released in celebration of Coffee Crisps 75th anniversary.
- litters Lord Ruthven rode up to bid adieu to his friend, and the litters moved on.
37 words made from the letters littel
4 letter words made from littel:
6 letter words made from littel:
Misspelling of the day
- having recourse
- not do
- serious moneys
- serious monies
- sip ends