Correct spelling for LIVEE
We think the word livee is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for livee
- lave Sure, yes, man, yes, I'll tell Moira ye said good-by to her, an'-yes, I give ye my word, and promise true and true, I'll lave ye now if she moves away or if any harm comes to her."
- levee That evening, of course, they held quite a levee.
- lever It is the soul of freedom-the fulcrum of liberty-the lever of independence.
- lief If I had a brother, I had about as lief have him drown himself as desert from the army.
- life My boy's life-only his life!
- lifer But the men to whose hands the "lifer" is entrusted found in it a means of making him more readily amenable to discipline by holding over him the threat of an adverse report should he prove intractable.
- live 8308. Do you live in Muckle Roe?
- liven Whenever a host says "Here, drink some more Scotch and liven up" we have the same sinking feeling that we used to get when one of our former city editors wrote in the assignment book opposite our name: "Go up to the zoo and write me a funny story."
- liver But he remained scathless, to refuse demanded vegetables, to annoy the kitchen, to pronounce the motor-car utterly valueless, and to complain of his own liver.
- livy 145, 214 Livy, iii.
- love I love you, little Paulie.
- lover "Do you know, I'm no wild lover of the country, and I don't admire the country people unreservedly.
- Lives "The danger has passed," he whispered; then, turning to the boatmen: "Now," he cried, "row for your lives!"
- Lived No, I've lived all my life in the wilderness.
- Livia She was, alone, and thrown into a torture of perplexity: for she wanted advice as to the advice to be given to Janey, and Livia was an utterly unprofitable person to consult in the case.
- Lovey As Lovey Mary looked at the gaily dressed girl on the sofa, her animosity rekindled.
33 words made from the letters livee
4 letter words made from livee:
5 letter words made from livee:
velie, levie, leive, viele, evile.
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of