Correct spelling for LKAST
We think the word lkast is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for lkast
- cast Her eyes, once proud, were cast down.
- coast First, as to coast travel.
- last "I think she is the last woman in the world I would trust," he replied.
- least At least, I didn't really know I knew.
- lest I have called the book "Impressions" lest it should be supposed that I have attempted to present a complete and minute account of the country.
- list A week afterwards my brother John came to tell me that Bellegarde and five or six of his friends were on the sick list; Maton had certainly lost no time.
- locust She did not go up to the house, but tied her roan mare behind a clump of locust trees and bushes, where the animal might stand in peace and shade.
- lost For she had lost her husband, and no one quite knew what had become of him.
- lust The love of lust becomes the love of custom, and the last is as strong as the first."
- LSAT Allied Health Professions Admission Test (AHPAT) Law School Admission Test (LSAT)
19 words made from the letters lkast
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re