How to spell LLETTER correctly?
We think the word lletter is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
List of suggestions on how to spell lletter correctly
- better I have been feeling better since I started exercising regularly.
- blotter The police officer quickly jotted down notes on his blotter at the scene of the accident.
- clatter I could hear the clatter of pots and pans coming from the kitchen as I entered the house.
- clutter It's difficult to concentrate in a room filled with clutter.
- flatter I don't mean to flatter you, but you look really nice today.
- glitter She sprinkled glitter all over her hair for the party.
- latter During his speech, he focused on the former and the latter years of his presidency.
- Lester Lester is a gentle giant who always offers a helping hand.
- litter Please don't litter in the park, throw trash in bins only.
- platter His steak was on a bed of fried onions and served on a fresh garlic bread platter.
- plotter The engineer used a plotter to print out the technical drawings of the building.
- setter The setter in volleyball is responsible for setting up the ball for his or her teammates to hit.
- Slitter The slitter cuts the paper into smaller, more manageable sections.
- wetter The raincoat kept them dry in the wetter weather.
Misspelling of the day