How to spell LLM correctly?
If you've mistakenly typed "llm" instead of the word you intended, here are a few suggestions of what you might have meant: "llama", the adorable animal native to South America; "elm", a common type of tree with broad leaves; or "ill" to indicate sickness or poor health. Double-check your spelling to ensure accuracy.
List of suggestions on how to spell llm correctly
- ALM The company uses ALM tools to manage their software development process.
- BLM BLM (Black Lives Matter) is a movement that advocates for the protection and equality of Black people.
- ELM The elm trees in the park are all infected with dutch elm disease.
- ILM ILM has been involved in the creation of many iconic visual effects in films such as Star Wars and Jurassic Park.
- KLM KLM is a Dutch airline based in Amsterdam.
- LAM The shepherd used his lam's wool to knit a warm hat for himself.
- LCM Finding the LCM of two numbers is important in simplifying fractions.
- LFM We need one more person for the team, LFM!
- LGM As part of the LGM marketing campaign, the company offered a discount for first-time customers.
- LL M During my LL M program, I focused my studies on international business law.
- LLB The LLB degree program focuses mainly on the study of the law.
- LLC My friend and I started an LLC together to sell our handmade jewelry.
- LLD I am pursuing an LLD degree in International Human Rights Law.
- LLN LLN stands for "Lower Limit of Normal" and is often used in medical disciplines to describe the range of values that are considered healthy or typical for a given test or measurement.
- LLP My friend and I started our own law firm as an LLP.
- LLVM Many modern compilers are built on top of the LLVM infrastructure.
- LSM Due to the recent expansion, we need to train more staff in LSM techniques.
- MLM She joined the MLM company to earn extra income.
- PLM The PLM software helped enhance the collaboration and communication between the design and manufacturing teams.
- ULM ULM is home to the largest aviation program in the state of Louisiana.
Misspelling of the day