Correct spelling for LLOVED
We think the word lloved is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for lloved
- beloved Now farewell, my best beloved!
- gloved He tried to speak, to smile; but the gloved hand which had dropped the letter remained before his eyes.
- leaved Ford reached an arm past the young woman to fold the two-leaved door out of her way.
- livid A flush tinged the livid features of the invalid, prematurely aged monarch, and at a wave of his hand the foster-mother left him and his companion alone with the little one.
- lloyd Young Lloyd and Peter had walked home with her.
- lobed A medical gentleman of reputation informed me that he had seen, in 1829, a serpent of about four feet in length, but of unwonted thickness, dull ochry in colour with well-defined dark spots, having on its head a sort of pyramidal helmet, somewhat lobed at the summit, of a pale red hue.
- love Losing a husband you love-what is that to taking a husband you hate?"
- loved You want just to be loved.
- lover You are neither a husband nor a lover?
- moved Driscoll was moved by a pity half ashamed.
- solved One of the puzzling mysteries was solved.
- Laved So they wound up the dirty, tangled, ruined thread into a great ball, and plunged it into the stream that had so often laved the whitening filaments.
- Levied He was thrifty in his very vices, and levied ample contributions on ladies enriched by the spoils of more liberal lovers.
- Lived I have not always lived so.
- Loafed Two Mexican herders loafed at the other end of the bar.
- Lolled His eyes seemed to literally start out of his head,-his throat swelled visibly till a fat ridge of flesh lolled over the edge of his stiff shirt-collar, and he threw in various observations of his own with regard to Walden, such as 'Sniveling puppy!
- Loped The pinto loped over level and rise tirelessly.
- Lowed "I 'lowed the stirrin' 'roun' mought 'a' sorter rousted you," said Teague, by way of apology, as he placed the light on a small table and seated himself on a wooden chest.
- Roved Only Deming's eyes roved over the group of men as they gathered round for their cups and pannikins of food.
- Slaved He had scraped and slaved and studied throughout with the idea of coming East to college.
- Lovey When Lovey Mary stumbled over the Hazy threshold with the sleeping Tommy and the duck in her arms, Miss Hazy fluttered about in dismay.
- Loves "And he loves you.
50 words made from the letters lloved
4 letter words made from lloved:
5 letter words made from lloved:
devol, lledo, voled, voell, loved, doell, volle, dolle, dovel, dello, dolev, llevo.
Misspelling of the day