Correct spelling for LLOWING
We think the word llowing is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for llowing
- bellowing Jan had nearly finished his work when he heard a loud bellowing from the wooded heights!
- billowing Mr. Dunbar pointed over the billowing sea of green tree tops, toward an irregular dark shadow that blurred the northern sky line; and his eagle eyes darkened as they discerned the prison outlines.
- blowing "I hope the professor ain't busy; you wouldn't believe what a blowing up he can give a body with his fingers when he's vexed.
- bowing "It is too much honor for me," said I, bowing, "to address you at all."
- flowing Again, and more closely, he pressed his hand to his brow, and then beckoned to a tall, well-built man with flowing hair, who walked behind him, and accepted the support of his offered arm.
- following I asked M. de Bragadin not to send his letter until the following day.
- glowing Outside, she takes his arm, and walks at his side proudly and happily with glowing cheeks and dancing eyes.
- lapwing She sprang from the carriage with one bound, and, holding up her dress with one hand, ran into the house like a lapwing.
- lolling There were two young fellows in the attire of the gallant of the day lolling on the grass, and a young man in Quaker garb of the finest sort, sporting silver buckles at his knee and on his low shoes.
- losing I have no intention of losing her services so soon after training her up.
- loving Ever your loving Barbara."
- mellowing The birds stilled their song for this new music in minor mellowing tone.
- owing But owing to the exertions of the officers and men, we effectually swung her head to the wind, which was blowing strong from the shore, and by 7 P. M. we anchored safe in the roads.
- plowing The ship was plowing through the tropical sea.
- rowing Your rowing has a style to it that Conrad cannot show."
- slowing I said, "Westy, we're slowing down; it feels kind of funny; do you notice?"
- Allowing In the forty-three years which had transpired since the Knights were driven from Rhodes, the Turks had many times seen cause to regret the clemency which had been exercised toward the Christians in allowing them to depart from the island in peace.
- Clawing Tattine's little black-and-white kitten, whose home was in the barn, had been frisking about her feet during all the raking, but as the raking came under the apple-trees, other thoughts came into her little black-and-white head, and there she was stealthily clawing her way up the nearest tree.
67 words made from the letters llowing
4 letter words made from llowing:
5 letter words made from llowing:
Misspelling of the day
- ascribes to
- be at the bottom of
- be operation
- being on case
- breaks to smithereens
- bring standstill
- brings pressure to bear
- bundles up