Correct spelling for LLY
We think the word lly is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for lly
- ally He was going to rescue a helpless woman from the hands of a man of violence; she was also the daughter of his first ally in the great struggle for Scotland, and who had fallen in the cause.
- fly How extraordinary that Pilot did not fly at her!
- lay Even Mrs. Mellish had to lay down her arms.
- lily "There was the lily and the rose in her cheeks, and her arms like snow, and her hair like soft gold.
- llb Catheron earned an LLB from Harvard Law School.
- lld Thomas Blantyre Simpson QC FRSE LLD (1892–1954) was a 20th-century Scottish lawyer.
- lyly Much as has been written upon John Lyly, no previous critic has attempted to cover the whole ground, and to sum up in a brief and convenient form the three main literary problems which centre round his name.
- ply Ply your book, my son, and avoid them."
- sly A search of the place would be useless, for Hobart would be too sly a fox to leave any trail.
- LL We'll get over some of our friends, and they shall live in the house.
Misspelling of the day
- con currant
- concur rant