Correct spelling for LNDIAN
We think the word lndian is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for lndian
- andean Alnus acuminata Kunth — Andean alder, aliso.
- indian Soon after the Indian houses came in sight.
- indiana Cars from Indiana Harbor, Whiting, Hammond, Crown Point, and trains from Chicago brought them by the dozens.
- landing They'd needed a deep-water landing and they knew that Boulder Lake would do.
- lending His hearing had probably been drowned by the heavy flapping of the canvas; for, instead of lending his ears to the deep powerful call just mentioned, he rather stood contemplating his work, than exhibiting any anxiety as to the effect it might produce on the minds of those beneath him.
- linden He fancied that the walls and vaulted roof of the church turned into blooming elder and linden trees, which diffused a sweet perfume around.
- london "You are still in London," he replied.
- lydian You have been joking with the flower-girls and paying them for a few roses, not like runaway Lydian Hekatontarchs, but like the great lords you are.
- Landon -The Poetical Works of Letitia Elizabeth Landon.
- Lyndon Nevertheless, the faults of a Ralph Newton, and not the vices of a Varney or a Barry Lyndon are the evils against which men should in these days be taught to guard themselves;-which women also should be made to hate.
48 words made from the letters lndian
3 letter words made from lndian:
4 letter words made from lndian:
Misspelling of the day
- being offended by