Correct spelling for LOC
We think the word loc is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for loc
- bloc Nonworking hooligans acted as voting-bloc bosses ordered; voting-bloc bosses acted on orders from the political manipulators of Cartels and pressure-groups, and action downward through the nonworkers was usually accompanied by action upward through influences to which ministers were sensitive.
- doc "You'll have to go for Doc Newman....
- lac Carlino had fallen in love with Bruges and especially with the Lac d'Amour, the name of which he contemplated giving to the novel he dreamed of writing.
- lob The poor man was protesting his innocence when Boo, who was passing by, looked into the basket, and asked what had become of his lob. A few questions brought the truth to light, and a general laugh put every one in good humor, when poor Boo mildly said, by way of explanation,-
- lock It was Mrs. Ralston, and Claire advanced slowly and turned the key in the lock.
- loco Quam ubi comperit inlustri loco inter Celtiberos natam principique eius gentis adulescenti desponsam esse, arcessitis parentibus et sponso eam reddidit.
- log He fell like a log, without uttering a sound.
- loo "Why, it's Loo-isa," said Archie wonderingly.
- lop Topsy-turvied as are the figures, a Chopin, even if lop-sided, hovers about, sometimes with eye-brows uplifted, sometimes with angry, knitted forehead and not seldom amused to the point of smiling.
- lot I got a lot of work left in me yet, now I got somebody to work for."
- low Her voice was low, even husky.
- lox The younger sat down and began to weep, thinking that Lox would certainly overtake them.
- Lo For lo and behold!
- Loci Just here it was that our Mayor fell out with our genius loci.
- Soc Soc. I do not ask you this, but which you account the most beautiful measure; the trimetre or the tetrameter?
- Lou When he had satisfied her, Lou glanced at the brother and then at Frankie.
- Lon Lem Crabbe, Silent Lon Cronk, and his brother Eli, Cayuga Lake squatters, were the workers.
- LC Canada: Canadian Forces (includes Land Forces Command or LC, Maritime Command or MC, Air Command or AC, Communications Command or CC, Training Command or TC), Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)
- LDC With planning for the waterfront commencing, Brooklyn Borough President Howard Golden established the Brooklyn Waterfront Local Development Corporation (LDC) in 1998 to complete a year-long planning and visioning process for Brooklyn Bridge Park.
1 words made from the letters loc
3 letter words made from loc:
Misspelling of the day
- be disagreeable