Correct spelling for LOCAT
We think the word locat is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for locat
- cat Let the cat out!
- coat It didn't worry him a bit, not a bit, that his coat was just plain brown.
- gloat He seemed to-to gloat on me," the girl stammered, with a flush of shame, "as if I were his!
- goat They are made from a mixture of cow and goat's milk, and are said to derive their peculiar flavour from the vine leaves on which the goats feed during a considerable portion of the year.
- lat Maru or Marw; and by Sir H. Rawlinson from Marz or Marj, the Lat.
- lcd election results: percent of vote by party - LCD 60.7%, BNP 24.5%, other 14.8%; seats by party - LCD 79, BNP 1
- legate With him, the Legate and the Archbishops, he remained till late at night.
- legato In playing legato the fingers are not lifted off the keys, but-hardly losing contact with the ivory-glide sideways to the right or the left as the notes may call for it.
34 words made from the letters locat
3 letter words made from locat:
4 letter words made from locat:
Misspelling of the day
- at heels of