Correct spelling for LOIKJE
We think the word loikje is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for loikje
- coke Note the coke left in the test-tube.
- cooke Major E. F. Cooke, who has been absent for some time, returned to us to-day and took command.
- cookie Hunting your office I ran into the messhall, and Cookie told me about meal hours.
- joke But what was the joke?
- lake And I-I shall be on the lake, not far off."
- leakage The ship herself aided us in this respect, by settling down more in the sand there as it became loosened, and we only had to take care now that the slight rise and fall of the tide should not cause too great a leakage into the trench between the keel below and the upper strakes of her timbers above, at the height to which the dam reached; and, after a while, although a little water did trickle through the wall of sand and lava forming the side of the excavation towards the sea, there was not a sufficient quantity of it to interfere with the labour of digging to any material extent, nor to arrest our efforts.
- liege The Lord of Breteuil gracefully waved his hand, and resumed: "Yea, my liege, much have they borne for your glory and need; much more will they bear."
- like Why, that's what I like too!
- liked He was in his best, and she had never liked him so little.
- liken Taking this view of organic succession, we may liken the individual to a particle vibrating for a moment and then coming to rest, but sweeping out in its motion one wave in the continuous organic vibration travelling from the past into the future.
- lock "Anything the matter with the lock?
- locke On November 19, 1556, he wrote to his friend, Mrs. Locke, wife of a Cheapside merchant: "You write that your desire is earnest to see me.
- locked He nodded at the locked door.
- locker He rooted about in a locker and found a worn pair of trousers which he threw to the girl.
- locket "See, Punchinello," said he softly, "around your neck I tie my locket.
- lodge Rutland stood for an instant just within the entrance of the lodge.
53 words made from the letters loikje
4 letter words made from loikje:
5 letter words made from loikje:
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way