How to spell LOKS correctly?
If you meant to type "loks" but realize it's misspelled, here are some possible correct suggestions. If you meant "locks", it refers to securing something tightly. Another alternative could be "looks", which denotes appearances. "Logs" refers to pieces of wood. Lastly, "loaf" signifies a type of bread. Double-check the context to determine the accurate word.
List of suggestions on how to spell loks correctly
- Lobs He lobs the ball over the goalkeeper's head and into the net.
- Locks She checked to make sure all the locks on the doors and windows were secured before going to bed.
- LoCs The bank offers LoCs as a financing option for business owners.
- Logs The lumberjack harvested several logs from the forest.
- Lois Lois Lane is a fearless journalist who is never afraid to go after the truth.
- Loki Loki is a popular character in Norse mythology known for his cunning and mischief.
- Looks He looks tired after working a double shift at the factory.
- Loos The artist created a drawing of a Loos house with meticulous attention to detail.
- Lops I had to trim the overgrown hedges and lop off some of the branches.
- Los Los Angeles is a city located in southern California.
- Loss The company incurred a huge financial loss due to mismanagement.
- Lots There are lots of options available for dinner tonight.
- Lows Despite experiencing some lows, I still had an amazing year overall.
- OKs The board of directors OKs the merger with the rival company.
- Woks My mom loves to cook Asian cuisine with her collection of woks.
Misspelling of the day