Correct spelling for LOL
We think the word lol is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for lol
- col Not so very easily; but, then, Col.
- lob The others will just lob in now-and they might as well.
- log When I thought thus far, I felt sleepy and slept like a log.
- loll "There's nothing much to do except loll about," I said.
- loo He said, "My name is Loo Motlamelle."
- lop They lop down when their accustomed props are removed.
- lot "There were quite a lot of us, father.
- low "They're not here," he said, in a low voice.
- lox Appetizing includes both dairy and "parve" (neither dairy nor meat) food items such as lox (smoked salmon), whitefish, and cream cheese spreads.
- pol Gaston would have fought him, of course, but would have been killed to a certainty; for Saint- Pol rode as became his lordship, with a company, and the other was alone.
- sol Betty looked at Jim querulously, and then at Sol who was standing nervously by, gazing at her.
- Lo I came down here tired and worn out, looking for peace and rest-and lo!
- Lola "That's all right, Lola," laughed the doctor.
- Lou Lou thoughtlessly said something ill-advised.
- Lon "So ye comed, Lon," she said.
- LL "Far from throwing down a tree to stop you, it was I sent word along the road to warn you from crashing down upon it, and sending you and your load to h-ll before your time!
- AOL Adam Young stated in an interview with AOL that he experimented with different sounds on the album, All Things Bright and Beautiful, and that "Alligator Sky" is where he pulled the hip-hop vibe, stating; ".
- VOL 39, 123, one vol.
- FOL 1638, fol. 112. He appears to have found it on a ruined sarcophagus at Rome, of which he has given representation, and in his Index thus refers to it:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of