Correct spelling for LOOOVE
We think the word looove is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for looove
- clove Sift into this six cups of flour and a teaspoonful each of cinnamon, nutmeg and clove.
- glove Nor is it done with a glove on.
- lave They've never had his spirit, the young cheepers, Not one; and Jim's the lave of the clutch; and he Will never lord it at Krindlesyke till I'm straked.
- leave But to leave Murad?
- levee But she could not entirely absent herself from the drawing-room in the evening; and whenever the family were at home there was a regular levee.
- lever Robert, in return for his visit, called on him three times, I think, and I left my card on Mrs. Lever.
- live He is dead-and we live.
- liver If a lover of cod liver oil-and I believe such eccentric persons exist-could once be placed within 500 yards of its manufacture, I feel sure they would never taste it again.
- loo "I think I'll lie this one out," Loo said.
- Loaves The Indians of the vicinity who were friendly towards the French colony were in need of food, so that each day loaves of bread were distributed amongst them.
16 words made from the letters looove
5 letter words made from looove:
Misspelling of the day