Correct spelling for LORELI
We think the word loreli is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for loreli
- floral There is not a floral production that she cannot truthfully and delicately reproduce with her kindly material, and she has lately executed a work which we believe defies competition in the department to which it belongs.
- laurel She holds ready in her hand the laurel wreath which she confidently feels will be his just reward.
- loire She drove the English beyond the Loire, and stood beside Charles while he was crowned.
- loll Here I was in a beautiful house, where I did almost nothing but loll in the easiest chairs and feed my soul on stories about beautiful, innocent maidens, who were wooed, and after almost insurmountable difficulties, won by gallant, devoted heroes.
- lonely He accordingly watched her every movement; amongst others, the many lonely visits she paid to the ruined fort.
- lordly The next egg broke and a buffalo came out, to be followed by a lordly striped tiger from the next.
- lore Whatever helps the races to better life sings itself into racial lore, and I alone shall not refuse the tribute.
- lorelei And so childishly and crudely: the world's treasure, the gold, the pure gold guarded by three dirty Lorelei, with their hair full of sea-weed, who, the moment they set eyes upon a dwarf, start giggling and making fun....
52 words made from the letters loreli
4 letter words made from loreli:
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all