Correct spelling for LOSSY
We think the word lossy is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for lossy
- bossy He was never "bossy," they noted, but he was insistent on discipline, on regularity of habits, on prompt obedience, on absolute integrity.
- flossy It's a flossy garden scene, all right, with winding paths, and flowerbeds, and cute little summer houses, and all sorts of bushes in bloom.
- glossy He had led his horse to the water-trough, and the moonlight shone full upon him as he stood with one arm thrown over the glossy creature's neck.
- lass Ich lass' dich nicht.
- lassa Liberia degree of risk: very high food or waterborne diseases: bacterial and protozoal diarrhea, hepatitis A, and typhoid fever vectorborne diseases: malaria and yellow fever water contact disease: schistosomiasis aerosolized dust or soil contact disease: Lassa fever animal contact disease: rabies (2008)
- lasso Jones cast his lasso.
- less And I am glad to be going where lovers are less woebegone.
- loos I forget if I mentioned that part of the damage I got at Loos was a shrapnel bullet low down at the back of my neck.
- loose "No, I've got him cut loose.
- lose He won't lose me.
- loser She should not be a loser because she had loved him better than Max.
- loss Our loss 39 killed, 120 wounded.
- louse The little louse has burnt herself, The little flea is weeping, The little door is creaking, The little broom is sweeping, The little cart is running, The little ash-heap is burning, The little tree is shaking itself.
- lousy Upon which I came up, in order to explain the question, but had the misfortune to be unintelligible likewise, the carman damning us for a lousy Scotch guard, whipping his horses with a "Gee ho!"
- mossy It was perfectly destitute of wood, and even snow; but was, probably, covered with a mossy substance, that gave it a brownish cast.
- Lois At first Lois only noticed the colours, and the ugly black lines that separated them.
- LOWS His faithful work was honoured, and in the deep grass now He strays and lows contentment, enfranchised from the plough.
9 words made from the letters lossy
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way