Correct spelling for LOUIS'S
We think the word louis's is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for louis's
- loss "Well, we've done our best to make up for the loss of time.
- louis He gave it to the man, and, feeling through his pockets, pulled out a louis.
- louse I wanted to see the louse punished for every second of worry, for Lomax, for Hendrix-even for Grundy.
- lousy "I'm just as tired as he is of hearing you pop your mouth about a lousy two million stellars.
- Luis "Don Luis told the Emperor Charles all this, yet he refused him leave of absence to go to Villagarcia.
- Lois "She is awfully late," said Lois.
- Louise Grandfather said he couldn't support a wife and Aunt Louise said she'd take the chance, and so they ran away.
- Luisa Andrea was so excited he had no appetite for breakfast and would have rushed from the house without a mouthful if Luisa had not insisted that he eat at least one piece of the hot polenta.
- Louisa This brother of Louisa!
45 words made from the letters louis's
3 letter words made from louis's:
4 letter words made from louis's:
Misspelling of the day
- hooked with