Correct spelling for LOURED
We think the word loured is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for loured
- coloured My coloured hair makes me look fast, and I am so afraid of meeting someone I know, that this short hour is as full of misery as those that preceded it.
- floored There was not even the temptation of Old Dibs's treasure to keep us now, for the natives all got together and heaped up the graveyard solid with rock to the level of the outside walls, and floored the top with cement six inches deep, putting in a matter of a thousand tons.
- laboured In 1860, Koppel entered the service of the British Society, and laboured at first in England.
- laredo As captain-general of the fleet, he was sent with troops to Flanders, and to their prompt arrival was due, it is said, the victory of St. Quentin, Two years later, he commanded the luckless armada which bore back Philip to his native shore, and nearly drowned him in a storm off the port of Laredo.
- loire For myself, I was full of thoughts which it would have been unsafe to utter in that company or so near the Loire.
- lord In what way, my lord?
- lore At the feet of the liberal rabbi, Gamaliel, he learned the curious and mystical lore of the rabbins, while drinking in from his Master the spirit of freedom.
- Floured Cover and let rise light, turn on to a floured board and roll out lightly.
- Leered He leered at me.
- Lorded Caiaphas, who lorded it over the whole assemblage with look and gesture, thus addressed them, "Hail to you, children of Israel! You are indeed still true descendants of your father Abraham! Oh, rejoice that you have escaped the nameless destruction which this deceiver would bring upon you and your children!"
- allured He succeeded in enlisting into his service some 150 vagabonds from all parts of the earth-runaway sailors, escaped criminals, and, among the number, some forty Sandwich Islanders, brave and desperate fellows, who were allured with the hopes of plunder.
94 words made from the letters loured
4 letter words made from loured:
odel, deul, leur, deor, role, lour, ludo, leud, luro, reul, lord, eudo, delo, luer, dulo, oder, lure, eorl, olde, deru, lore, dule, dole, loud, rold, lero, oure, delu, oude, doer, ordu, orlu, lude, loeu, redo, euro, roud, doel, doru, odle, urde, duro, rude, roue, dour, lode, loue, rule, dero, deol, duel, edur, ould.
3 letter words made from loured:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of