Correct spelling for LOY
We think the word loy is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for loy
- boy 43. Each boy and girl bring brings books.
- cloy I'm vext to think that Damon wooes me, Who with Sighs and Tears pursues me; He still whining and repining, Of my Rigour does complain: I'd not see him, yet wou'd free him, And my self, my self from pain: I'll enjoy him, and so cloy him, Love cures Love, more, more than Disdain.
- coy The flags of the two great Anglo-Saxon nations rippled and played in the soft breeze, sometimes drawing near caressingly together, again bending away, like two lovers coy to unite.
- joy In His presence is the fulness of joy.
- lay The farmer's wife lay perfectly quiet.
- lob Paul did not heed the little basket-carriage that drove behind the monster, in which sat Lob Levy, with his shaggy, reddish beard, and his merry, twinkling eyes; he did not heed the screaming of the carmen, and the exultation of his two little sisters, who danced like mad round the wheels.
- log Victor McCalloway went to the hearth and kicked a smoking log into the flame.
- logy Tony thinks that Americans eat too much that is sweet; it makes them logy and sleepy.
- loo "At last," said Loo, with a little vexed laugh.
- lop Hence it appears to oscillate slightly, like a lop-sided fly-wheel whose revolutions have been allowed to die away so that they end in oscillations of small amplitude.
- lot " Lot of use you are with your Frenchy friends.
- low In fact Sinn Fein was never at so low an ebb.
- lox "You shall not, wicked one," said the Crane, and he threw Lox into the deepest part of the stream.
- ploy 'Am I no gaun to the ploy, then?' said Maggie, in a disappointed tone.
- soy Llegaos; don Juan soy yo.
- toy It pleased her mightily, that toy, and she seemed to wonder when she found that it felt.
- Lo Pringle has, in these lines, given a vivid picture of the Kaffir: " Lo!
- Roy "I shall be if I don't hurry," answered Roy.
- Lou Let's get out of here, Lou.
- Lon While the officer was adding to his subordinate's surprise by telling how completely Lon Beardsley had reduced Captain Benton to poverty by taking the Hollins from him, Mrs. Gray came down the steps with Marcy's flag in her hand and followed by three laughing darkies, who brought with them large trays loaded with something good to eat and drink-bread and butter, cold meat, and pitchers filled to the brim with the richest of milk.
- Loyd Among those who have purchased shop rights, the following are referred to: Rand, Macnally & Co.; Donnelly, Loyd & Co.; Shoeber & Carqueville Lithograph Co.; Wright & Leonard; Frank Roehr; Gregory & Staiger; Western Label Man. Co.; S. A. Grant & Co., Cincinnati.
- Eloy An insurrection, headed by General Eloy Alfaro, followed; and after desultory skirmishing extending over a period of nearly a year the government forces were finally routed, President Cordero abandoning his office and escaping from the country.
Misspelling of the day