Correct spelling for LQUID
We think the word lquid is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for lquid
- laud A name second only to Cotton is that of Archbishop Laud.
- lcd Legislative branch: bicameral Parliament consists of the Senate (33 members-22 principal chiefs and 11 other members appointed by the ruling party) and the Assembly (80 seats; members elected by popular vote for five-year terms); note-number of seats in the Assembly rose from 65 to 80 in the May 1998 election elections: last held 23 May 1998 (next to be held in late 1999 or early 2000) election results: percent of vote by party-LCD 61%; seats by party-LCD 79, BCP 1 note: results contested; LCD, with only 61% of the vote, won 79 out of 80 parliamentary seats based on a historical political consensus for a "winner take all" formula
- lid Then, when she thought she had got lid of all the traces of her trouble, she went cautiously to the back music-room.
- liked I know it is, or you would have liked it, and have followed it.
- lipid There was a 20-percent decrease in lipid metabolism in the liver compared with controls, but no decrease in heart metabolism.
- liquid It is colorless and liquid when fresh, but in time becomes dark and viscid.
- livid Perhaps it was her tears that made it just then so strange and fair-as wonderful as he had said: the face of a young woman, all magnificently drawn, down to the hands, and magnificently dressed; a face almost livid in hue, yet handsome in sadness and crowned with a mass of hair rolled back and high, that must, before fading with time, have had a family resemblance to her own.
- loud "Mother," I asked, "why does your heart beat so loud?"
- lucid From the lucid, intelligent comment of Dryden it is disappointing to turn to the body of doctrine produced by his successors.
- lurid India is India, and she can be very lurid upon occasion.
- quad Then, because more and more the task of his life became a hopeless weight, he gave a look at his notebooks and escaped out of the room, downstairs into the fresh air of the quad, and across it towards the porter's lodge.
- quid Why, when I was single, if I got 'old of a sure thing for the three o'clock race and picked up a couple of quid, the thrill of it didn't seem to linger somehow.
- quit By the way, why did you quit school?"
- squad "Ferris, you take charge of the squad until I come back.
- squid Next came a tree stump like some huge squid, which must have been well dried out and not in the water for very long, else it would have found the bottom before this.
- legit Duodecim autem Salios Martis sacerdotes legit, qui ancilia, secreta illa imperii pignora, custodirent et Kalendis Martiis per urbem canentes et rite saltantes ferrent.
- liquids Evidently, if the two liquids intermingled, there would be no definite boundary between them; and this would be the case with water and alcohol, for example.
- laid I would have exclaimed, but my wife laid her hand on my arm, and said:
9 words made from the letters lquid
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window