How to spell LRAGE correctly?
If you've misspelled "lrage", don't worry! Here are some possible correct suggestions: "large", "ledge", "lodge" or "lager". It's easy to make typos, but with these alternatives, your intended word will be understood. Always double-check for errors to ensure clarity in your writing.
List of suggestions on how to spell lrage correctly
- lag I was experiencing a lot of lag while playing my favorite video game online.
- lager I ordered a cold lager to cool me down on a hot summer day.
- lake We went fishing in the lake all day and caught many fish.
- league I am excited to join the recreational basketball league this summer.
- loge The couple had amazing seats in the loge section at the theater.
- luge She trained tirelessly for months to prepare for her luge competition at the Winter Olympics.
- rag I need to use a rag to wipe up the spill.
- RAGA Raga is a musical period characterized by the use of Indian scales and melodic arrangements.
- rage The old lady's rage was evident when her cat didn't come back home.
- rake I need to rake the leaves in my yard before winter comes.
Misspelling of the day