How to spell LUGAGE correctly?
If you accidentally misspell "lugage" as "luggage", don't worry! Auto-correct or spell-check can fix it for you. Alternatively, you may consider using online dictionaries to ensure accuracy. Remember, even small mistakes can be easily rectified with these helpful tools.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell lugage correctly
- gage This cheap gage is deceiving.
- lavage After the lavage, the water should be waste-free.
- legate The legate of the Pope was welcomed with open arms by the Catholic community.
- ligate The doctor was able to ligate the severed vessels and stop the bleeding.
- linage The royal family's linage can be traced back for centuries.
- luge The luge course is a challenging one.
- luggage I packed my luggage for my trip to Europe.
- lugger The lugger was making good time across the waves.
- lunge The horse made a sudden lunge, throwing its rider off balance.
Misspelling of the day