Correct spelling for LUNUTI
We think the word lunuti is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for lunuti
- anti The second was entrusted to a captain named Uturuncu Achachi, who entered Anti-suyu by a town they call Amaru.
- aunt "I really believe you would like to see it done, aunt Chrysophrasia," said she.
- auntie Auntie, if you will only tell me you would rather I stayed, I won't go.
- blunt Pod long with 2 prominent wings on the sides and many seeds which slightly resemble a cross with blunt ends.
- bunt Andy, however, gave a jerk that drew Gus almost off his feet, and a bunt to Dale that sent him forcibly to one side.
- hunt One of my companions, a Mr. Vanzant, and myself, then went up the low grounds to hunt.
- inuit It was the way of the wild, which must be followed in this country of sunless winters and of blinding blizzards, which every brave Inuit loved.
- lanai After lunching with the American Minister, Mr. Sewall, one day, we sat on his lanai at Waikiki and watched the surf-boating, which was most exciting, even from a distance, as the canoes came in at racehorse speed on the crest of the breakers.
- land With its awakening, terror fell upon the land.
- lend After supper, Medini asked the chevalier to give him his revenge, and Manucci asked me to lend him a hundred sequins.
- lent I did not even know whether it was night or day by the watch, nor would it have mattered had I not known the one from the other, as the brightest sun could not have lent a ray of his light to cheer my dungeon.
- lentil Wheat 4.54 Barley 4.99 Oat 7.24 Winter Rye 5.15 Summer Rye 5.78 Millet 8.32 Maize 3.60 Pea 4.81 Bean 6.59 Tares 6.00 Lentil 5.38 Buckwheat 4.50 Hops 4.42 Flax straw 4.25 Hemp 4.14 Gold of Pleasure 6.05 Rape 4.41 Potato 14.90 Jerusalem Artichoke 4.40
- allfired An' he was so allfired fast with his gun that he'd make a streak of lightnin' look like it was loafin'.
34 words made from the letters lunuti
4 letter words made from lunuti:
5 letter words made from lunuti:
lutin, unlit, lutui, tulin, tulun, lnuit.
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten