Correct spelling for LYKENS
We think the word lykens is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for lykens
- gens The word "gentleman" is derived from the word gens.
- lens 3. The construction of the engraving becomes evident on examining it with a lens of sufficient power to show the continuity of the lines.
- liken I would liken it to a waggon being drawn up a steep mountain ascent.
- likeness The only likeness between sleep and death is that in both the body is quiet and the eyes are closed.
- lyons He was born in 1813, at St. Julien, not far from Lyons, almost in the centre of France.
- Lynx Rossi, hoping perhaps that I would make him a present of another play, asked my leave to give my lady a superb pelisse of lynx-fur, which pleased her immensely.
- legs Is it my fault, if you don't know how to keep on your legs?
55 words made from the letters lykens
3 letter words made from lykens:
4 letter words made from lykens:
5 letter words made from lykens:
eslyn, sylke, yelks, lysne, ensky, klyne, ylkes, lykes, kyles, slyke, lensk, kynes, lynes.
6 letter words made from lykens:
Misspelling of the day
- come hasty conclusion