Correct spelling for MACABEES
We think the word macabees is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for macabees
- macabre Perhaps the most characteristic of the four symphonic poems is the well-known "Danse Macabre."
- Maccabees Men of sound judgment will always find at least as much interest attached to the history of the first Maccabees as to that of Epaminondas; and the self-sacrifice of the Vendean Cathelineau, with his "beads" and his "sacred heart," will always appear to an impartial judge of human character more truly admirable than that of any general or marshal of the first Napoleon.
- Macaques The next group of Indian monkeys is that of the Macaques or Magots, or Monkey Baboons of India, the Lal Bundar of the natives.
- macaws Blue macaws, parrots, and a thousand other birds fly to and fro, and the black fire-bird darts across the sky, making lightning with every flutter of his wings, which, underneath, are painted a bright, vivid red.
- maybes The Casket Lottery/Hot Water Music Split – 2002 on Second Nature Recordings Smoke and Mirrors EP – 2003 on Second Nature Recordings The Door 7" – 2012 on No Sleep Records Touché Amoré / The Casket Lottery – 2012 on No Sleep Records Full Albums Choose Bronze – 1999 on Second Nature Recordings Moving Mountains – 2000 on Second Nature Recordings Survival Is For Cowards – 2002 on Second Nature Recordings Possiblies and Maybes – 2003 on Second Nature Recordings Real Fear – 2012 on No Sleep Records
- disentanglements During the first part of the journey the pup had strained a good deal at the leash, and had displayed a strong desire to return to its former master, as well as a powerful objection to follow its new one. It had also, with that perversity of spirit not uncommon in youth, exhibited a proneness to advance on the other side of bushes and trees from its companion, thus necessitating frequent halts and numerous disentanglements.
87 words made from the letters macabees
3 letter words made from macabees:
5 letter words made from macabees:
Misspelling of the day