Correct spelling for MACINE
We think the word macine is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for macine
- mace Before the debate began it was agreed, upon a formal motion to that effect, "that the Sergeant-at-arms attending the House should go with the mace into Westminster Hall, and into the Court of Bequests, and places adjacent, and summon the members there to attend the service of the House."
- machine Without comment, Jadiver stood in front of the machine.
- macon 1746 1813 7-9 1801-07 Nathaniel Macon N.C. 1757 1837 10, 11 1807-11 Joseph B. Varnum Mass.
- main She tried not to think about the present at all, and in the main she succeeded.
- maine This was considered one of the very best fishing grounds for cod and haddock in the Gulf of Maine, but the haddock catch here has fallen off recently.
- maize The principal are maize 42 and wheat 25 p.
- mane Knees up to your chin and your nose parting the horse's mane all down his neck."
- marine I dressed myself, therefore, in high spirits; and if my pilot jacket and oil-skin cap in former days had half persuaded me that I was born for marine achievements, certainly my cords and tops, that morning, went far to convince me that I must have once been a very keen sportsman somewhere, without knowing it.
- mariner So, when the doctor come out of the house, I hailed him, and asked him if he’d do a kindness to a shipwrecked mariner stranded on a lee shore.
- mason Steve Mason was literally scrambled into his clothes and set to work at those hated keys, and the New York call was sent singing over the wires.
- matinee I understand one of the diplomatic corps, returning from the President's matinee, spoke to an American woman, and an American man interfered."
- mazzini But miracles are not made to order, though Mazzini never came to believe it.
- mine We sat down, but Helen left her hand in mine.
- miocene For the fossil remains imbedded in the strata continuously deposited in the Aralo-Caspian area, since the latter end of the miocene epoch, show no sign that, from that time onward, it has ever been covered by sea water.
- mycenae Presents likewise he bids him bring saved from the wreck of Ilium, a mantle stiff with gold embroidery, and a veil with woven border of yellow acanthus-flower, that once decked Helen of Argos, the marvel of her mother Leda's giving; Helen had borne them from Mycenae, when she sought Troy towers and a lawless bridal; the sceptre too that Ilione, Priam's eldest daughter, once had worn, a beaded necklace, and a double circlet of jewelled gold.
- racine The bourgeoisie is the racine of all evil.
- Mains Some drainage experts figure larger areas for such mains, but there is danger of loss of crop when the rainfall is very heavy.
- Massing Kutusoff saw the peril of massing so great a force there and weakening the centre, but sadly held his peace.
78 words made from the letters macine
3 letter words made from macine:
4 letter words made from macine:
5 letter words made from macine:
Misspelling of the day