Correct spelling for MADENS
We think the word madens is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for madens
- madden I know not how highly you may prize your niece, Mr. Van Beverout; but were I the uncle of such a woman, the idea that she had become the infatuated victim of the arts of yon reckless villain, would madden me!
- madness Oh, all this opera madness is owing to the success of Jacques!
- maiden At the words, the poor little maiden grew pale.
- matins "Crowds of bees are giddy with clover, Crowds of grasshoppers skip at our feet, Crowds of larks at their matins hang over, Thanking the Lord for a life so sweet.
- Manes He was buried on the top of Agamenticus, Maine, where his manes were pacified with offerings of three thousand slain animals, and where his tombstone stood for a century after, bearing the legend, "Present, useful; absent, wanted; living, desired; dying, lamented."
- Mads The Klutz File", "Captain Klutz's Agendum for Secret Messages" and "Crimefighters Corner" uncredited "The Major Catastrophe" written by Don Edwing Additional writers: John Gibbons, Norma Martin, and Dick DeBartolo MADs Don Martin Sails Ahead (1986) "Klutzenstein" written by Don Edwing
- maidens Did he think the art of crossing a country was known only to the maidens of Fernshire?
- MANS It vas goot, ja, and hart to leaf ze groob; but ze sheeps cannot wait, my mans; zo doomble oop dere!
- DENS Local branches were Dens, each headed by a Grand Cyclops.
- maddens It is dishonor that maddens me, for your sake.
90 words made from the letters madens
3 letter words made from madens:
4 letter words made from madens:
5 letter words made from madens:
Misspelling of the day
- intentional action
- young ester
- youngest er