Correct spelling for MADINA
We think the word madina is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for madina
- adana Administrative divisions: 80 provinces (iller, singular - il); Adana, Adiyaman, Afyon, Agri, Aksaray, Amasya, Ankara, Antalya, Ardahan, Artvin, Aydin, Balikesir, Bartin, Batman, Bayburt, Bilecik, Bingol, Bitlis, Bolu, Burdur, Bursa, Canakkale, Cankiri, Corum, Denizli, Diyarbakir, Edirne, Elazig, Erzincan, Erzurum, Eskisehir, Gazi Antep, Giresun, Gumushane, Hakkari, Hatay, Icel, Igdir, Isparta, Istanbul, Izmir, Kahraman Maras, Karabuk, Karaman, Kars, Kastamonu, Kayseri, Kilis, Kirikkale, Kirklareli, Kirsehir, Kocaeli, Konya, Kutahya, Malatya, Manisa, Mardin, Mugla, Mus, Nevsehir, Nigde, Ordu, Osmaniye, Rize, Sakarya, Samsun, Sanli Urfa, Siirt, Sinop, Sirnak, Sivas, Tekirdag, Tokat, Trabzon, Tunceli, Usak, Van, Yalova, Yozgat, Zonguldak note: Karabuk, Kilis, Osmaniye and Yalova are the four newest provinces (there may be a fifth - Duzce); the US Board on Geographic Names is awaiting an official Turkish administrative map for verification of the boundaries
- madden They grumbled, Madden in particular.
- madeira Some of them thought it was Madeira, others the rock of Cintra in Portugal; the pilots said it was the coast of Spain, the Admiral thought it was the Azores; but at any rate it was land of some kind.
- madman "It was that madman rushing in unnerved her," Copplestone cried fiercely.
- madonna 230, Parmigianino, the Madonna col lungo Collo.
- maiden To-day I will appear an innocent and unpretending maiden."
- main At the end of the main street, No. 9 Rue Grande, is the Cadran Bleu.
- maine Goethe was born at noonday on the 28th of August, 1749, in his father's house at Frankfort on the Maine.
- malian In the months preceding the formation of the Malian armed forces, the French Armed Forces withdrew from their bases in Mali.
- mania Little by little she became possessed by the mania of being in Rome the antithesis of Livia, of conducting herself in every case in a manner contrary to that followed by her stepmother.
- manna Give unto us this day our daily manna, Withouten which in this rough wilderness Backward goes he who toils most to advance.
- marian There will probably be a letter from Frank or Marian on the afternoon train."
- marina Georgy went to a Bible-class; Marina was busy with orders for the dinner.
- martin The words with which it began were these: " Martin E. Hounshell.
- martini With the introduction of "Big Ben" into the morning's festivities, the Boers opened from their trenches, with their Mauser and Martini rifles.
- matinee Miss Louise Schuneman was too busy with church work and Miss Lottie Schuneman had a bridge club four afternoons a week and went to the matinee and the moving picture shows the other afternoons, so that neither of them was a companion for their mother.
- mating The ocean plumed itself like a mating bird.
- matins After a morning service prolonged far beyond the hour of matins, led by the sweet and solemn Milton, I read Miss Martineau's last tale, founded upon the history of Toussaint L'Ouverture, in whom I have been interested.
- matting Norah and her father had disappeared; they were all together, father, mother, and babies, in a big room flooded with sunlight: a room covered with a thick red matting with heavy rugs on it; a room with big easy-chairs and gate-legged tables, and a wide couch heaped with bright cushions, drawn close to an open casement.
- medan Unfortunately there are other organizations/people who use this event to start a large scale racial riot in Bandung that spread to other cities: Jogjakarta, Surabaya, Malang and Medan.
- media The point involved here is that different kinds of business call for different kind of media.
- median He's heading for the median.
- medina I am Antonio de Medina, lieutenant-general to our governor, don Francisco de Castilla, who has come to meet you.
- Madding The average girl gradually throws off these disequilibrilizing effects; and the moonlight walks in the garden, or the romantic plans to spend an idyllic life in a tiny cottage covered by a rambler rose-bush far from the madding crowd, companioned by an Adonis and the poetry of Tennyson, her extravagant protestations of love for another girl, her exuberant interest in some mystic or fantastic cult, and other concomitants of this period, are given proper valuation.
- Marin It is found from Marin County southward, in the Coast Ranges, and probably northward.
- Martina Frau Sabina's heart swelled with joy, and to Martina, too, the praise which her father bestowed on Barbara was a precious gift.
- Dina It was in the middle of the twelfth century that the first German settlements were made at the mouth of the Dina.
- Mariana Mariana glanced at him for a moment.
70 words made from the letters madina
5 letter words made from madina:
3 letter words made from madina:
Misspelling of the day
- acted as broker
- adult materials
- afro americans
- am at the head of
- being in on
- being master of
- builds overnight