Correct spelling for MADJOR
We think the word madjor is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for madjor
- macao It is, however, stated that this ornate Imari ware was first made for exportation to China to supply the Portuguese market at Macao, and that it was afterwards fostered by the Dutch at Nagasaki, whose exportations of the ware to Europe were on a considerable scale.
- mad I was mad not to guess that," he said.
- madam "But I'm sure you have a Madam already.
- madcap Why, Lew, you do not mean you would shoot Madcap?
- madder Madder fancies than ever then rushed through my brain.
- made "I made them do it," he said.
- madeira Madeira is the Promised Land, you know; and you should hope hopefully for your invalid from his pilgrimage there.
- madly She did not know how truly she spoke, though I fancy she saw how I flushed when she said it: for I was already in love-madly so.
- maggot "They do say that the boatsmen are informed about the toobs," observed Maggot.
- major If I can do anything for you or the Major, call on me."
- majorca Our inns and our churches will give you some idea of the population of Majorca.
- maker To-day the pipe maker possesses a file with which to smooth and clean the crude pipe.
- mango I'll give you a mango, And teach you to say "Thank you," and "Yes, sir," And also "Good day."
- ADJ TRYE, adj. choice, excellent, B 2046.
51 words made from the letters madjor
5 letter words made from madjor:
3 letter words made from madjor:
Misspelling of the day
- being offended by