How to spell MAEKING correctly?
If you've mistakenly spelled "maeking", worry not, we all make errors sometimes. For the correct spelling, you can amend it to "making", which accurately reflects the intended word. Double-checking for typos is essential, and thankfully, modern technology helps us identify and rectify them effortlessly.
List of suggestions on how to spell maeking correctly
- baking I am baking cookies for the bake sale.
- Caking Caking is a popular dessert in the United States.
- Eking I was eating an eking, a type of fruit.
- faking I was faking being sick to get out of practice.
- makings She had all the makings of a successful entrepreneur, but lacked the confidence to start her own business.
- marking I am currently marking exams for my students.
- markings The animal's markings were so distinct, I knew exactly what kind of species it was.
- masking She was wearing a masking tape to cover her bruises.
- mating The pheromones from the males kept the females in a continual mating frenzy.
- mekong The Mekong is one of the longest rivers in Asia.
- Meting I am meting out punishment to my child for misbehaving.
- Mewing The sound of mewing kittens is very soothing to some people, but others find it annoying.
- Milking Milking the cows is a daily chore for the farmer.
- mocking She couldn't stand his mocking tone and rolled her eyes in frustration.
- mucking I'm going to need to spend the whole day mucking out the chicken coop.
- peking I'm from Beijing, but I spend a lot of time in Peking.
- smacking She was caught smacking her little brother when he took her toy.
- taking I'm taking my lunch to the office.
Misspelling of the day