How to spell MAGAGE correctly?
If you came across the misspelling "magage", here are some possible correct suggestions. It is likely intended to be "manage", a verb meaning to control or organize something. Double-check your spelling to avoid confusion and ensure effective communication.
List of suggestions on how to spell magage correctly
- baggage I have so much baggage from my previous relationship, it's hard to trust anyone again.
- gage The worker used a gage to check the thickness of the metal sheet.
- Maggie Ivana had a Maggie the Wonder Dog.
- magpie I spotted a magpie in the tree outside my window.
- manage I have to manage my time wisely if I want to accomplish all of my goals.
- manager My manager gave me a promotion after I consistently showed dedication and hard work in my role.
- Manege The children were thrilled to watch the horse riders practice their routines in the manege.
- mange The stray dog had developed a severe case of mange, causing it to lose most of its fur.
- marge After the party, Marge and Lisa went to their separate homes.
- massage I need a massage to relieve the tension in my neck.
- mirage The mirage was so real that I thought I was standing in the desert.
Misspelling of the day